This Biography is about one of the best Businessman of the world Babita Kumari including her Height, weight,Age & Other Detail…
|Biography of Babita Kumari|
|Real Name||Babita Kumari|
|Physical Stats & More of Babita Kumari|
|Height||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3½”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Wrestling of Babita Kumari|
|International Debut||2010 Commonwealth Games|
|Coach/Mentor||Mahavir Singh Phogat (father)|
|Records/Achievements||• Won Gold at the 2009 Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in 51 kg category.
• Won Silver at the 2010 Commonwealth Games in women’s freestyle wrestling in 51 kg category.
• Won Gold at the 2011 Commonwealth Wrestling Championships in 48 kg category.
• Won Bronze at the 2012 World Wrestling Championships in 51 kg category.
• Won a Bronze at the 2013 Asian Wrestling Championship in 55 kg category.
• Won Gold at the 2014 Commonwealth Games in 55 kg category.
|Career Turning Point||When she won Silver medal in women’s freestyle wrestling (51 kg) at the 2010 Commonwealth Games.|
|Personal Life of Babita Kumari|
|Date of Birth||20 November 1989|
|Age (as in 2016)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhiwani, Haryana, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bhiwani, Haryana, India|
|College||MDU, Rohtak, Haryana|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father– Mahavir Singh Phogat (wrestler)
Mother– Shobha Kaur
Sister– Geeta Phogat (wrestler), Sangita Phogat, Ritu Phogat
|Boys, Affairs and More of Babita Kumari|
|This Biography written by www.7infi.com|