This Biography is about one of the best Professional Politician of the world Mulayam Singh including his Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography Of Mulayam Singh|
|Real Name||Mulayam Singh Yadav|
|Political Journey||• In 1967, he was elected Member of Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh.
• In 1977, he became a State Minister for the 1st time.
• He became President of Lok Dal in 1980.
• He held the post of Leader of Opposition in the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council from 1982 to 1985.
• In 1989, he became the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the 1st time.
• In 1990, he joined Chandra Shekhar’s party Janata Dal (Socialist).
• In 1992, he founded Samajwadi Party (Socialist).
• In 1993, he became Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the 2nd time.
• In 1996, he was elected to the 11th Lok Sabha from Mainpuri.
• In 1999, he became India’s Defence Minister in the United Front Coalition Government.
• In 1998, he was elected again to the Lok Sabha.
• He contested from two seats- Sambhal & Kannauj in the 1999 Lok Sabha Elections and won both the seats.
• In September 2003, he became Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh for the 3rd time.
• In 2004, he won Gunnaur assembly seat in a by election with a victory margin of 183,899, which is a record so-far.
• In 2004, he won Lok Sabha election from Mainpuri.
• In 2014, he contested 16th Lok Sabha from 2 seats- Azamgarh & Mainpuri and won both the seats.
|Physical Stats & More Of Mulayam Singh|
|Height||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 75 kg
in Pounds- 165 lbs
|Personal Life Of Mulayam Singh|
|Date of Birth||22 November 1939|
|Age (as in 2016)||77 Years|
|Birth Place||Saifai, Etawah district, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Etawah, Uttar Pradesh|
|College||K.K. College, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh A.K. College, Shikohabad, Uttar Pradesh B.R. College, Agra University, Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualifications||M.A. (Political Science)|
|Debut||In 1967, when he was elected Member of Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh.|
|Family||Father- Late Sughar Singh
Mother- Murti Devi
Brother- Shiv Pal Singh Yadav Ram Gopal Yadav Abhay Ram Singh Yadav, Rajpal Singh Yadav, Ratan Singh Yadav
Sister- Kamla Devi Yadav
|Address||Post-Saifai, District Etawah, 26001, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hobbies||Wrestling, Reading, Listening to Music, Watching Folk-Dances|
|Controversies||• Following the 2012 Delhi Gang Rape incident, he delivered a controversial statement in which he said- “Boys will be boys. Boys commit mistakes”.
• In another rape case, he again delivered a controversial statement to which UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon responded- “We say no to the dismissive, destructive attitude of, ‘Boys will be boys.”
• In 2014, he was criticized for organizing a festive program following riots in Muzaffarnagar district of Uttar Pradesh.
• In 2015, Judicial Magistrate of Kulpahar court in Uttar Pradesh summonsed him for his remark in which he said that gang-rapes are impractical.
|Favourite Things Of Mulayam Singh|
|Favourite Politician||Ram Manohar Lohia|
|Girls, Affairs and More Of Mulayam Singh|
|Wife||Malti Devi, Former wife (married ?-2003) Sadhana Gupta (Present)|
|Children||Sons- Akhilesh Yadav Prateek Yadav
|Money Factor Of Mulayam Singh|
|Net Worth (approx.)||16 crore INR (as in 2014)|
|This Biography written by www.7infi.com|