This Biography is about one of the best Professional Badminton Player of the world P.V Sindhu including her Height, weight, Age & Other Detail…
|Biography Of P.V Sindhu|
|Real Name||Pusarla Venkata Sindhu|
|Profession||Indian Badminton player|
|Physical Stats & More Of P.V Sindhu|
|Height||in centimeters- 179 cm
in meters- 1.79 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 10 1⁄2″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 65 Kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Badminton Of P.V Sindhu|
|International Debut||2009 Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships in Colombo|
|Achievements (main ones)||• Sindhu won a Bronze medal at the 2009 Sub-Junior Asian Badminton Championships held in Colombo.
• The star player bagged Silver in the women’s singles at Iran Fajr International Badminton Challenge in 2010.
• On 7 July 2012, she won the Asia Youth Under-19 Championship.
• Sindhu’s performance at Malaysian open 2013 made her win the maiden Grand Prix Gold title.
• Bagged Bronze medals at consecutive World Championship in 2013 & 2014.
• Won a Gold medal at the 2016 Guwahati South Asian Games (Women’s Team).
• Secured a Silver medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
|Career Turning Point||Winning a Gold at the 2011 Douglas Commonwealth Youth Games singles event|
|Highest Ranking||9 (March 2014)|
|Personal Life Of P.V Sindhu|
|Date of Birth||5 July 1995|
|Age (as in 2016)||21 Years|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|College||St. Ann’s College for Women, Mehdipatnam|
|Educational Qualifications||Pursuing MBA|
|Family||Father- P. V. Ramana
Mother- P. Vijaya
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Things Of P.V Sindhu|
|Favourite Actor||Mahesh Babu & Prabhas (Tollywood),
Hrithik Roshan (Bollywood)
|Favourite Food||Biryani, Chinese & Italian Cuisines|
|Boys, Affairs and More Of P.V Sindhu|
|This Biography written by www.7infi.com|